Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
Master’s Programs (Medical Sciences)
5. Application Procedure
- (1)Prepare all the application documents specified in the List of Documents to be Submitted, and either bring them in by hand, or mail them to the Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion by registered express mail, to the address below (3). Applications must be received during the application submission period below (2).
Fill in the required items in the designated Address Sheet #2 and attach it to the envelope containing the documents.
- (2)Application submission period
Wednesday, July 19 – Friday, July 21, 2017, 9:00am – 3:00pm (closed for lunch: 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
(The deadline is strictly observed. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.)
- (3)Where to submit
Conference Room, 8F, Administration Center, University of Tsukuba (the closest bus stop: Tsukuba Daigaku Chuo)
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken 305-8577 Japan
Map URL: http://www.tsukuba.ac.jp/en/access/tsukuba-campus/map_central
- (4)Reference Cards will be sent out on Friday, July 28 to the applicants whose application documents have been accepted.
If the Reference Card does not arrive by Friday, August 4, contact the Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion.
- (5)Notes on application submission
- 1.Make sure before submitting that all the required documents are prepared and required items are filled in. Otherwise the application may not be accepted.
- 2.Once the application has been submitted, you cannot change the graduate school or program you chose to enroll in.
- 3.Submitted documents and examination fee will not be returned.
(Note) If you have any questions about the curriculum or research fields, contact the administration office. Contact information can be found in “8. Past Examination Questions.”