Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Programs (Medical Sciences) (Four-year)
9. Applicants Who Need Special Considerations
Applicants who need special considerations due to disability must submit a designated application form, a doctor’s certificate, and a copy of their disability certificate to the Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion by the following dates:
- 【Due Dates】
- August： Friday, June 29, 2018
- Examples of Special Considerations:
- Extended exam time, separate testing room, preferred seating location, etc.
- Braille and other accessible formats
- Use of a computer for writing, vision aid, hearing aid, and other aids
- Sign language interpreter and other assistants
To request these accommodations, applicants must submit documents to prove the necessity.
10. Instructions for Taking the Examination
Read through and follow the instructions in the “Information and Hints for Examinees” to take the examination.
“Information and Hints for Examinees” will be posted on the University of Tsukuba’s website.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact us at:
Graduate Admissions, Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken, Japan
Phone: +81 29.853.2230/2231
(Remove “#” from the above e-mail address before sending mail.)
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 12:15pm, 1:15pm – 5:00pm on Monday through Friday
[except national holidays]
Security Export Control
University of Tsukuba has established the University of Tsukuba Rules on Security Export Control in accordance with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, and conducts strict examinations for acceptance of international students, etc. International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in said regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.