Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Programs (Medical Sciences) (Four-year)
9. Applicants Who Need Special Considerations
Applicants who need special considerations due to disability must submit a designated application form, a doctor’s certificate, and a copy of their disability certificate to the Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion by Friday, June 30, 2017.
- Examples of Special Considerations:
- Extended exam time, separate testing room, preferred seating location, etc.
- Braille and other accessible formats
- Use of a computer for writing, vision aid, hearing aid, and other aids
- Sign language interpreter and other assistants
To request these accommodations, applicants must submit documents to prove the necessity.
10. Instructions for Taking the Examination
Read through and follow the instructions in the “Information and Hints for Examinees” to take the examination.
“Information and Hints for Examinees” will be posted on the University of Tsukuba’s website on Monday, July 31, 2017.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact us at:
Graduate Admissions, Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken, Japan
Phone: +81 29.853.2230/2231
(Remove “#” from the above e-mail address before sending mail.)
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 12:15pm, 1:15pm – 5:00pm on Monday through Friday
[except national holidays]