Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
General Admission Examination for Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, Master’s Programme in Health and Sport Sciences, Master’s Programme in Sport and Olympic Studies
7. Announcement of Examination Results and Admission Procedure
Announcement of Examination Results
Friday, 19 May 2017 3:00pm (JST)
The examinee numbers of successful applicants will be published on University of Tsukuba Web Entry System (https://entry.ap-graduate.tsukuba.ac.jp/) and letters of acceptance will be dispatched to them by registered mail on the same day. *Please note that we will not respond to any inquiries regarding your selection results.
- (1)Dispatch of documents for admission procedure
Admission guidelines (enclosed with documents to be submitted) will be dispatched to successful applicants by separate mail. Follow the guidelines to complete the admission procedure.
If your address has been changed, contact us here.
- (2)Fees required upon enrollment (International students are exempted from paying the fees.)
- 1.Admission fee 282,000 JPY (The admission fee paid upon enrollment will not be refunded.)
- Oct 2017 – Mar 2018 : 267,900 JPY
- Apr 2018 – Sep 2018 : 267,900 JPY
- Oct 2018 – Mar 2019 : 267,900 JPY
(Note 1) Fees are subject to change upon and after enrollment and will be applied at the time of change.
- (3)Applicants with a job (except part-time workers) are required to submit a document (either an order to attend a training course, a certification of leave of absence, or an approval for enrollment) issued by their supervisors as well, to ensure that they are allowed to enroll in the programme.
- (4)International students are required to acquire a status of residence that permits enrollment in a graduate school, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), prior to the admission procedure.
Applicants who wish to enroll in University of Tsukuba as an international student must acquire a status of residence of “Student.”