Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
Admission Guidelines for 2018 Master’s Program in Sport and Olympic Studies, Master’s Program in Health and Sport Sciences, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
7. Announcement of Final Results and Admission Procedure
Announcement of Final Results
Thursday, 10 May 2018, 3:00pm (JST)
The examinee numbers of successful applicants will be published on University of Tsukuba Web Entry System (https://entry.ap-graduate.tsukuba.ac.jp/) and letters of acceptance will be dispatched to them by registered mail or courier service on the same day. *Please note that we will not respond to any inquiries regarding your selection results.
- (1)Dispatch of documents for admission procedure
Admission package (enclosed with documents to be filled in and submitted) will be dispatched to successful applicants by separate email. Follow the instructions to complete the admission procedure.
If your address has been changed, contact TIAS Admission Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- (2)Fees required upon enrollment (International students are exempted from paying the fees.)
- 1.Admission fee 282,000 JPY (The admission fee paid upon enrollment will not be refunded.)
- Oct 2018 – Mar 2019 : 267,900 JPY
- Apr 2019 – Sep 2019 : 267,900 JPY
- Oct 2019 – Mar 2020 : 267,900 JPY
(Note 1) Fees are subject to change upon and after enrollment and will be applied at the time of change.
- (3)Applicants with a job (except part-time workers) are required to submit a document (either certification of resignation, an order to attend a training course, a certification of leave of absence, or an approval for enrollment) issued by their supervisors as well, to ensure that they are allowed to enroll in the program without any obstacle.
- (4)International students are required to acquire a status of residence that permits enrollment in a graduate school, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), prior to the admission procedure.
Applicants who wish to enroll in University of Tsukuba as an international student must acquire a status of residence of “Student.”