Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
Admission Guidelines for 2018 Master’s Program in Sport and Olympic Studies, Master’s Program in Health and Sport Sciences, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
5. Application Procedure
- 1.Fill out the application form on the Web Entry System and submit the information.
Applications can be submitted via the Web Entry System during the period from Wednesday, 24 January 2018, 12:00pm to Friday, 23 February 2018, 3:00pm (JST).
* Once you submit your application, you will no longer be able to edit the information. Review carefully before clicking on the “Submit to Apply” button.
- 2.Submit the originals or certified copies of all the required certificates and supporting documents to University of Tsukuba by registered mail or courier service with “Address Sheet” glued on the envelope. The documents must be received no later than Monday, 12 March 2018, 5:00pm (JST).
This deadline will be strictly enforced. If any documents are missing or not received by the deadline, application procedure will be deemed incomplete and your application will be rejected.
- 3.Submitted certificates and supporting documents will not be returned.
Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- 4.Notice/Warning for Submission
- Your application may be rejected if any of the necessary documents is missing.
- If any submitted documents are found to have been falsified, you will be disqualified, even if you have already been accepted or enrolled.
[Certificates and supporting documents required to be submitted by registered mail]
All applicants: (Expected) Graduation Certificate, Academic Transcript, Letter of Recommendation (submitted by the recommender)
Applicants who meet specific conditions: Degree Certificate, TOEIC Official Score Certificate, TOEFL Examinee’s Score Record, IELTS (Academic Module) Official Test Report Form, Letter of Approval for Taking the Examination, Certificate of Government Sponsored Foreign Student
Tsukuba International Academy for Sport Studies (TIAS), Academic Service Office for the Art and Sport Sciences Area, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken 305-8574 Japan