Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
General Admission Examination for Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, Master’s Programme in Health and Sport Sciences, Master’s Programme in Sport and Olympic Studies
5. Application Procedure
- 1.Fill out the application on the Web Entry System and submit the information.
Applications can be submitted via the Web Entry System during the period from Monday, 30 January 2017 12:00pm to Friday, 3 March 2017 3:00pm (JST).
* Once you submit your application, you will no longer be able to edit the information. Review carefully before clicking on the “Submit to Apply” button.
- 2.Submit originals of all required certificates and supporting documents to University of Tsukuba by registered mail with “Address Sheet” glued on the envelope. The documents must be received by Tuesday, 21 March, 2017 5:00pm (JST).
This deadline will be strictly enforced. If any documents are missing or not received by the deadline, application procedure will be deemed incomplete, and you cannot take the examination.
- 3.In principle, submitted certificates and supporting documents will not be returned.
Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- 4.Notice/Warning for Submission
- We might not accept your application if necessary documents are missing.
- If any submitted documents are found to have been falsified, you will be disqualified, even if you have already been accepted or enrolled.
[Certificates and supporting documents required to be submitted by registered mail]
All applicants: (Expected) Graduation Certificate, Academic Transcript, Letter of Recommendation (submitted by the recommender)
Applicants who meet specified conditions: Degree Certificate, TOEIC Official Score Certificate, TOEFL Examinee’s Score Record, IELTS (Academic Module) Official Test Report Form, Letter of Recommendation for English Proficiency (submitted by the recommender), Letter of Approval for Taking the Examination, Certificate of Government Sponsored Foreign Student
Tsukuba International Academy for Sport Studies (TIAS), Academic Service Office for the Art and Sport Sciences Area, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken 305-8574 Japan