Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
General Admission Examination for Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, Master’s Programme in Health and Sport Sciences, Master’s Programme in Sport and Olympic Studies
1. Number of Students to be Admitted
20 (15 International students and 5 Japanese students)
* The students will enroll in October.
2. Eligibility for Application
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria.
- 1.Individuals who have graduated or who will graduate from a Japanese four-year university by September 2017.
- 2.Individuals who have earned or who will earn a Bachelor’s degree from the National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation by September 2017.
- 3.Individuals who have graduated from a university outside Japan that implements a 16-year school curriculum and have earned a Bachelor’s degree, or students who will finish or complete their degree by September 2017.
- 4.Individuals who have been recognised by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- 5.Individuals who are 22 years of age or older by September 2017, and whose qualification is recognised equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree by the *Eligibility Screening conducted by University of Tsukuba.
|*University of Tsukuba conducts eligibility screening to assess whether applicants have academic ability equivalent or superior to that of a graduate from a Japanese four-year university.
Applicants who do not meet any of the criteria 1-4 will need to contact TIAS Admission Office by Tuesday 10 January 2017 5:00pm (JST). Necessary documents will be sent to applicants who are required to undergo eligibility screening.