Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences
Special Selection of Working Individuals Examination for Master’s Programs (August)
7. Testing Location, Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
At University of Tsukuba (1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken)
Refer to “Information and Hints for Examinees” in “10. Instructions for Taking the Examination” for details.
Announcement of Acceptance
Acceptance will be announced at 10 am on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 to 10 am on Tuesday, September 19, 2017.
The examinee numbers of the successful applicants will be posted on the website. Acceptance letters will be sent out to successful applicants on the same day by registered mail.
- (1)Enrollment procedure guidelines (enclosed with documents to be submitted) will be sent to successful applicants on Friday, February 16, 2018. Refer to the guidelines to take necessary procedures.
Applicants with a job (except part-time workers) must submit a document describing either an order to attend a training course, a certification of leave of absence, or an approval for enrollment, issued by their supervisors as well.
- (2)Fees required upon enrollment
- 1.Admission fee
282,000 Japanese Yen (non-refundable)
- 2.Tuition fees
The first semester (April – September): 267,900 Japanese Yen
The second semester (October – March): 267,900 Japanese Yen
(Annual Total: 535,800 Japanese Yen)
1. Fees are subject to change upon and after enrollment.
2. Government-sponsored foreign students are exempted from paying the admission fee.
- 1.Admission fee
- (3)Foreign applicants must acquire a status of residence for enrollment in a graduate school, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), prior to enrollment procedures.
Applicants who wish to enroll in the University of Tsukuba as a foreign student must acquire the status of residence of “College Student.”