Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences
Special Selection of Working Individuals Examination for Master’s Programs (August)
9. Applicants Who Need Special Considerations
Applicants who need special considerations due to disability must submit a designated application form, a doctor’s certificate, and a copy of their disability certificate to the Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion (1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577 Japan +81.29.853.2111) by Friday, June 30, 2017.
- Examples of special considerations:
- Extended exam time, separate testing room, preferred seating location, etc.
- Braille and other accessible formats
- Use of a computer for writing, vision aid, hearing aid, and other aids
- Sign language interpreter and other assistants
To request these accommodations, applicants must submit documents to prove their condition.
10. Instructions for Taking the Examination
Read through and follow the instructions in the “Information and Hints for Examinees” to take the examination.
Information and Hints for Examinees will be posted on the University of Tsukuba’s website on Monday, July 31, 2017.
11. Contact Us
(1) If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact us at:
Graduate Admissions, Academic Service Office for the Life and Environmental Sciences Area, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken, Japan
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 12:15pm, 1:15pm – 5:00pm on Monday through Friday
[except national holidays]
(2) If you have any questions about the curriculum or research fields, contact the office. Contact information can be found in “8. Past Examination Questions.”