Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences
Special Selection of Working Individuals Examination for Master’s Programs (August)
1. Number of Students to be Admitted
|Program||Number of Students to be Admitted||Remarks|
|Master’s Program in Biological Sciences||2||Includes Cooperative Graduate School students and foreign students.|
|Master’s Program in Agro-Bioresources Science and Technology||14||Includes Cooperative Graduate School students and foreign students.|
|Master’s Program in Environmental Sciences||6||Includes 1 Cooperative Graduate School students.|
- Students are enrolled in April.
- If you wish to apply for the General Admission Examination, refer to the Application Guide for the General Admission Examination.
- Applicants for the Cooperative Graduate School System and foreign students may apply for the Special Selection of Working Individuals.
2. Eligibility for Application
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria and have or expect to have at least one year of full-time or part-time working experience by March 2018. (This includes employment at a company, public office, educational institution and other organizations, and homemaking.)
(A) No eligibility screening is required for the following individuals:
- Individuals who have graduated from a Japanese four-year university
- Individuals who have earned a bachelor’s degree
- Individuals who have completed a 16-year school education curriculum in a foreign country
- Individuals who have been designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
(B) Eligibility screening is required for the following individuals:
- Individuals who are 22 years of age or older as of March 2018, and whose qualification is recognized as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree as the result of the Eligibility Screening conducted by us
(If you have any questions about your eligibility, send us an email.)