Graduate School of Pure and Applied Sciences
5. Application Procedure
- Visit the Web Entry System to apply. Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make edits. Be sure to double-check before proceeding.
- 【Application Period】
- August： July 3 (from 12 p.m. JST) – July 21, 2017 (to 5 p.m. JST)
February： December 1, 2017 (from 12 p.m. JST) – January 10, 2018 (to 5 p.m. JST)
- Some of the documents have to be submitted by mail or in person, and these must be received by the deadline. When you submit your application online, the system will ask you to create an Address Sheet in PDF format. Print out the sheet and submit it along with the other required documents to us.
If your documents are not received by the due date, you will not be able to take the exam.
- 【Due dates】
- August： Monday, July 3 – Friday, July 21, 2017 (by 5 p.m. JST)
February： Friday, December 1, 2017 – Wednesday, January 10, 2018 (by 5 p.m. JST)
- 【Place to Submit】
- Refer to “11. Contact Us”
- 【Necessary documents】
- All applicants: Graduation Certificate, Academic Transcript, Specification for Submission of Application Documents
- If applicable: Degree Certificate, Research Plan, Form for Submission of English Score, Receipt Portion (Certificate of Payment) of Examination Fee Statement, Copy of “Application Completed” Page of Examination Fee Payment by Credit Card, Letter of Approval for Entrance Exam, Certificate of Government-Sponsored (Japanese Government Monbukagakusho scholarship) foreign students.
- After you complete the application procedure on the Web Entry System, you are not allowed to change the program of your choice.
- Unless requested, all documents submitted will not be returned to you.
Examination fees which have been paid are non-refundable.
- Should you have any question about the curriculum or the research field, contact the department that runs your desired program. (Refer to “8. Previous Examinations”)