Graduate School of Pure and Applied Sciences
Doctoral Programs / Three-year Doctoral Programs
9. Applicants Who Need Special Assistance
If you need special assistance due to disability, submit a designated application form, a doctor’s certificate, and a copy of their disability certificate to the Division of Educational Promotion (1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken) by following dates:
- 【Due Dates】
August： June 30, 2017
February： November 30, 2017
Examples of special considerations:
- Extended exam time, separate testing room, preferred seating location, etc.
- Braille and other accessible formats
- Use of a computer for writing, vision aid, hearing aid, and other aids
- Sign language interpreter and other assistants
To request these accommodations, applicants must submit documents to prove their condition.
10. Information and Hints for Examinees
We will post the “Information and Hints for Examinees” on our website.
- 【Estimated Release Dates】
August： July 31, 2017
February： January 18, 2018
11. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about the application guidelines, contact us at:
Academic Service Office for the Pure and Applied Sciences Area
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken 305-8571 Japan
Hours: 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday except national holidays