Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering
5. Application Procedure
- Visit the Web Entry System to apply. The Web Entry System will be available during:
July 2, 2018 (from noon JST) – July 20, 2018 (by 5 p.m. JST)
Once you submit your application, you will not be able to go back to edit. Be sure to double-check before proceeding.
- Some of the documents have to be submitted by mail or hand, and these must be received by the deadline stated below. When you submit your application online, the system will ask you to create Address Sheet in PDF format. Print out the sheet to submit the required documents to us.
If your materials are not received by the due date, you will not be able to take the exam.
- July 20, 2018
- After you complete the application procedure on the Web Entry System, you are not allowed to change program of your choice.
- Unless requested, all documents submitted will not be returned to you.
Examination fees which have been paid are non-refundable.
- Should you have any question about curriculum or research field, contact the department that runs your desired program.