Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering
8. Applicants Who Need Special Assistance
If you need special assistance due to disability, contact the Division of Educational Promotion by the deadlines stated below.
Click here for sending your request.
- For the examination on August: June 30, 2017
For the examination on February: November 30, 2017
9. Information and Hints for Examinees
We will post the “Information and Hints for Examinees” on our website on the date stated below.
- [Planned publication date]
- For the examination on August: July 31, 2017
For the examination on February: January 18, 2018
10. Contact Us
- (1)If you have any questions about application guide, contact us at:
Academic Service Office for the Systems and Information Engineering Area, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken 305-8573 Japan
Hours: 9am to 12:15pm and 1:15pm to 5pm on Monday through Friday except national holidays
- (2)If you have any questions about curriculum or research field, contact the relevant department.
Doctoral Program in Policy and Planning Sciences
Doctoral Program in Risk Engineering
Doctoral Program in Computer Science
Doctoral Program in Intelligent Interaction Technologies
Doctoral Program in Engineering Mechanics and Energy