School of Integrative and Global Majors (SIGMA)
General Admission Examination for Ph.D. Program in Empowerment Informatics (First Year Enrollment)
Click here for more details about the program.
1. Number of Students to be Admitted
|Program||Number of Students to be Accepted|
|Ph.D. Program in Empowerment Informatics||A few or more students|
Time of entrance is April, 2018.
2. Eligibility for Admission
Persons will be deemed eligible if they meet one of the following requirements.
No Eligibility Screening Required
- Individuals who have graduated or who will graduate from a Japanese four-year university by March 2018
- Individuals who have earned or will earn a bachelor’s degree in Japan by March 2018
- Individuals who have graduated from a university outside Japan that implements 16 or more years of school curriculum up to university graduation, and earned a bachelor’s degree
- Individuals who are expecting to graduate from a university described above, and earn a bachelor’s degree by March 2018
- Individuals who have obtained or are obtaining relevant qualifications as specified by Japanese Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Eligibility Screening Required
- Individuals who are 22 years of age or older as of March 2018, and whose qualification is recognized as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree as the result of the Eligibility Screening conducted by us.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, send us an email.