School of Integrative and Global Majors (SIGMA)
General Admission Examination for Ph.D. Program in Human Biology Program
Click here for more details about the program.
7. Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
Announcement of Acceptance
The examinee numbers of successful applicants will be posted on our website on September 15, 2017.
Acceptance letters will be sent to the successful applicants. The letters will be posted by express mail to the applicants residing overseas or by registered mail to those residing in Japan.
- 1.Enrollment Procedure Guidelines (which contain documents to be submitted before entrance) will be sent out to successful applicants on middle of February 2018.
Follow the direction in the Guidelines.
The successful applicants are expected to notify us before the date above if they change their postal address.
- 2.The deadline of Enrollment Procedure
You must send your documents with a specified envelop by the beginning of March. Follow the direction in the Guidelines.
- 3.You will be offered the Financial Support from the SIGMA, which would assist you to dedicate yourself to your study. To apply for the Financial Support, you need to complete the Research Plan form that will be sent via email by the SIGMA early March (the deadline for submission to be announced).
- (1)Admission Fees: 282,000 yen (non-refundable)
- (2)Tuition Fees: 535,800 yen
We provide students with the exemptions of tuition fees. Please see the detail information for our Financial support.
- 4.All applicants with a job (except part-time) need a document or a letter (ex; an order for a training course, a letter of leave of absence or an approval letter) from the employer to prove that you are available to complete the program.
- 5.International applicants must acquire a Status of Residence suitable for entrance to a graduate school, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), before beginning enrollment procedures. Those who wish to enter this program as an international student must acquire Status of Residence as a “Student.”
The documents to apply a Status of Residence suitable for entrance will be sent in the beginning of May by SIGMA.