School of Integrative and Global Majors (SIGMA)
General Admission Examination for Doctoral Program in Life Science Innovation
Click here for more details about the program.
7. Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
Announcement of Acceptance
The examinee numbers of successful applicants will be posted on our website on September 14, 2018. Acceptance notification will be sent to the successful applicants by email.
- 1.Enrollment Procedure Guidelines (which contain documents to be submitted before entrance) will be sent out to successful applicants around the middle of February 2019.
Follow the direction in the Guidelines.
The successful applicants are expected to notify us before the date above if they change their postal address.
- 2.The deadline of Enrollment Procedure
You must send your documents with a specified envelop due at the beginning of March 2019. Follow the direction in the Guidelines.
- 3.Expenses Required upon Entrance
- (a) Entrance fees are 282,000 Japanese Yen (non-refundable).
- (b) Tuition: The tuition for the first semester of the 2019 academic year (April – September) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. The tuition for the second semester (October – March) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. (Yearly Amount: 535,800 Japanese Yen)
(1)If fees are revised before entrance or while enrolled in this Graduate School, the revised tuition fees will be applied.
(2)The entrance fees are exempted for those who are the Government-Sponsored (Japanese Government Monbukagakusho scholarship) foreign students or who completes our master’s in March 2019 and continues to take our doctoral program.
- 4. All applicants with a job (except part-time) need a document or a letter (ex; an order for a training course, a letter of leave of absence or an approval letter) from the employer to prove that you are available to complete the program.
- 5.International applicants must acquire a Status of Residence suitable for entrance to a graduate school, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), before beginning enrollment procedures. Those who wish to enter this program as an international student must acquire Status of Residence as a “Student.”
The documents to apply a Status of Residence suitable for entrance will be sent by SIGMA.