School of Integrative and Global Majors (SIGMA)
General Admission Examination for Doctoral Program in Life Science Innovation
Click here for more details about the program.
1. Number of Students to be Admitted
|Program||Number of Students to be Admitted|
|Doctoral Program in Life Science Innovation||A few students|
Time of entrance is April 2019.
2. Eligibility for Application
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
No Eligibility Screening Required
- Individuals who have a master’s degree or who will have one by March 2019
- Individuals who have a specialized degree or who will have one by March 2019
- Individuals who have earned a degree from a university outside Japan equivalent to a master’s degree or a specialized degree as of March 2019
- Individuals who have obtained or are obtaining relevant qualifications as specified by Japanese Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Eligibility Screening Required
- Individuals who are 24 years of age or older as of March 2019, and whose qualification is recognized as equivalent to a master’s degree or a first professional degree as the result of the Eligibility Screening conducted by us