Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Master’s Programs (Human Sciences)
7. Testing Location, Announcement of Acceptance, and Enrollment Procedure
University of Tsukuba (1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken)
Refer to “10. Information and Instructions for Examinees” for details.
Announcement of Acceptance
- August Selection Process： September 16, 2022 (from 10 a.m. JST) – September 22, 2022 (by 10 a.m. JST)
- October Selection Process： November 1, 2022 (from 10 a.m. JST) – November 7, 2022 (by 10 a.m. JST)
- January to February Selection Process： February 15, 2023 (from 10 a.m. JST) – February 21, 2023 (by 10 a.m. JST)
The examinee numbers of the successful applicants will be posted on the website.
An acceptance letter will be sent to successful applicants on the same day by registered mail.
An enrollment packet (which contain documents to be submitted before entrance) will be sent to successful applicants.
As soon as the shipping date is determined, it will be announced on the application website (https://eng.ap-graduate.tsukuba.ac.jp/).
Note: The successful applicants need to notify us in advance if they are moving house permanently before the date above or travelling when the documents are expected to be delivered.
- (a)Entrance fees are 282,000 Japanese Yen (nonrefundable).
- (b)Tuition: The tuition for the first semester of the 2022 academic year (April-September) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. The tuition for the second semester (October-March) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. (Yearly Amount: 535,800 Japanese Yen)
- (1)If fees are revised before entrance or while enrolled in this Graduate School, the revised tuition fees will be applied.
- (2)The Government-Sponsored (Japanese Government Monbukagakusho scholarship) foreign students, as well as students enrolling in a Secondary Major (Master’s Program) of a Dual Degree Program are exempted from paying the entrance fees.