Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Programs (Human Sciences)
9. Applicants Who Need Assistance
If you need assistance due to disability, contact the Division of Admission by following dates:
- October Selection Process: August 31, 2022
- January to February Selection Process： November 25, 2022
Click here for sending your request.
10. Information and Instructions for Examinees
We will post the “Information and Instructions for Examinees” on our website.
【Estimated Release Dates】
- October Selection Process: September 26, 2022
- January to February Selection Process： January 10, 2023
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application guidelines, contact us at:
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken 305-8577 Japan
e-mail ningen-dnyushi＃@＃un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Delete “#” before the e-mail is sent.)
Hours: 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday except national holidays
12. Security Export Control
University of Tsukuba has established the University of Tsukuba Rules on Security Export Control in accordance with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, and conducts strict examinations for acceptance of international students, etc. International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in said regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.