Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Program (Medical and Health Sciences/ Four-year)
6. Selection Process
- Selection Process
- Applicants are selected through a comprehensive assessment of their submitted documents and results of the examination.
- Examination Schedule and Subjects
- Refer to the schedule below.
The current schedule is based on the assumption that the entrance examination will be conducted at “Tsukuba Campus”, but depending on the situation in accordance with the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, the schedule of entrance examination might be modified as conducting the entrance examination online etc.
If the admission information has been modified, it will be published promptly in this website, so please check the latest information.
Doctoral Program in Medical Sciences (Four-year)
(General Selection Process/ Special Selection Process for Working Individuals)
|August||Tuesday, August 30|
|January to February||Tuesday, January 31|
|Subject||Written (200 points)||Oral Examination (200 points)|
|Program||Time||10:00 – 12:00||13:00 – 18:00|
Applicants will be questioned about their research conducted during the master’s program and related general knowledge.
- Applicants must contact their prospective supervisor about the specialized research field in advance.
(Applicants for the Cooperative Graduate School System must contact the sub-supervisor at the University of Tsukuba as well.)
If your supervisor is from Cooperative Graduate School System or a specific supervisor (※), you are required to have a sub-supervisor. If this is your case, please write on your application form the name of the sub-supervisor that is listed on “List of teacher research fields” with parenthesis. If parenthesis is blank on the list or if you cannot identify your sub-supervisor, please contact Academic Service Office for the Medical Sciences, University of Tsukuba [E-mail: medgra-nyushi#@#un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Remove “#” from the email address above before sending mail.)]
- If you have any questions regarding online examination or wish to have an internet connectivity test in advance, please contact the administration office for the program (Refer to 8. Past Examination Questions).