Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Master’s Program (Medical and Health Sciences/ Nursing Science)
7. Testing Location, Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
University of Tsukuba (1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken)
[Refer to the “Information and Instructions for Examinees” in “10. Instructions for Taking the Examination” for details.]
Announcement of Acceptance
- August Selection Process: Friday, September 16, 2022, 10:00am – Thursday, September 22, 2022, 10:00am
- January to February Selection Process: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:00am – Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 10:00am
The examinee numbers of the successful applicants will be posted on the website.
An acceptance letter will be sent to successful applicants on the same day by registered mail.
- An enrollment packet (which contain documents to be submitted before entrance) will be sent to successful applicants.
As soon as the shipping date is determined, it will be announced on the application website (https://eng.ap-graduate.tsukuba.ac.jp/). Refer to the guidelines to take necessary procedures.
Applicants with a job (except part-time workers) must submit a document (either an order to attend a training course, a certification of leave of absence, or an approval for enrollment) issued by their supervisors as well, to prove that the applicants are allowed to enroll in the program.
- Fees required upon enrollment
- 1.Admission fee
282,000 Japanese Yen (non-refundable)
- 2.Tuition fees
The first semester (April – September): 267,900 Japanese Yen
The second semester (October – March): 267,900 Japanese Yen
(Annual Total: 535,800 Japanese Yen)
1. Fees are subject to change upon and after enrollment.
2. Government-sponsored foreign students are exempt from the admission fee.
- 1.Admission fee
- Foreign national applicants must acquire a status of residence for enrollment in a graduate school, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), prior to enrollment procedures.
Applicants who wish to enroll in the University of Tsukuba as a foreign student must acquire the status of residence of “College Student.”