Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Program (Medical and Health Sciences/ Nursing Science)
5. Application Procedure
Visit the Web Entry System to apply. Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make edits. Be sure to double-check before proceeding.
- 【Application Period】
- August Selection Process: Thursday, July 1, 2021 (from 12 p.m. JST) – Friday, July 16, 2021 (by 3 p.m. JST)
- January to February Selection Process: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 (from 12 p.m. JST) – Friday, December 17, 2021 (by 3 p.m. JST)
Some of the documents have to be submitted by postal mail, and these must be received by the deadline. When you submit your application online, the system will ask you to create an Address Sheet in PDF format. Print out the sheet and submit it along with the other required documents to us.
If your documents are not received by the due date or the documents are not completed, you will not be able to take the exam.
- 【Due dates】
- August Selection Process: Friday, July 16, 2021 (by 3p.m. JST)
- January to February Selection Process: Friday, December 17, 2021 (by 3p.m. JST)
【Place of Submission】
- See 11. Contact Us
- After you complete the application procedure on the Web Entry System, you are not allowed to change the program of your choice.
- Unless requested, all documents submitted will not be returned to you.
Examination fees which have been paid are non-refundable.
(Note) Should you have any question about the curriculum or the research field, contact the department that runs your desired program. (See 8. Past Examination Questions and Thesis Submission)