Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Program (Medical and Health Sciences/ Nursing Science)
9. Applicants Who Need Assistance
Applicants who need assistance due to disability must submit a designated application form, a doctor’s certificate, and a copy of their disability certificate to the Division of Admission, Department of Educational Promotion by the following dates:
- 【Due Dates】
- August Selection Process： Tuesday, June 29, 2021
- January to February Selection Process： Monday, November 29, 2021
- Examples of Assistance:
- Extended exam time, separate testing room, preferred seating location, etc.
- Braille and other accessible formats
- Use of a computer for writing, vision aid, hearing aid, and other aids
- Sign language interpreter and other assistants
To request these accommodations, applicants must submit documents to prove the necessity.
10. Instructions for Taking the Examination
Read through and follow the instructions in the “Information and Instructions for Examinees” to take the examination.
“Information and Instructions for Examinees” will be posted on our website.
- 【Estimated Release Dates】
- August Selection Process： Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- January to February Selection Process： Tuesday, January 11, 2022
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact us at:
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki-ken, 305-8575 Japan
Phone: +81 29.853.3013/5668
(Remove “#” from the above e-mail address before sending mail.)
Hours of Operation: 9:00 am – 12:15 pm, 1:15 pm – 5:00 pm on Monday through Friday
[except national holidays]
Security Export Control
University of Tsukuba has established the University of Tsukuba Rules on Security Export Control in accordance with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, and conducts strict examinations for acceptance of international students, etc. International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in said regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.