Degree Program in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Programs (Informatics)
9. Applicants Who Need Assistance
If you need assistance due to disability, submit a designated application form, a medical certificate, and a copy of their disability certificate to the Division of Admission (1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken, 305-8577, Japan) by following dates:
- July Selection Process： May 25 (Wed), 2022
- August Selection Process： June 29 (Wed), 2022
- January to February Selection Process： November 25 (Fri), 2022
Examples of considerations:
- Use of a computer for writing, vision aid, hearing aid, and other aids
- Sign language interpreter and other assistants
To request these accommodations, applicants must submit documents to prove their condition.
10. Information and Regulations for Examinees
We will post the “Information and Regulations for the Oral Examination” on our website（https://informatics.tsukuba.ac.jp/?lang=en）.
【Estimated Release Dates】
- July Selection Process： 2:00 p.m., June 17 (Fri), 2022
- August Selection Process： 2:00 p.m., Aug 5 (Fri), 2022
- January to February Selection Process： 2:00 p.m., January 10 (Tue), 2023
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application guidelines, contact us at:
tosyoss-daigakuin at un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Please change “ at ” to @.)
1-2, Kasuga, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken, 305-8550, Japan
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday except national holidays.
12. Security Export Control
University of Tsukuba has established the University of Tsukuba Rules on Security Export Control in accordance with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, and conducts strict examinations for acceptance of international students. International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in the regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.