Degree Program in Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Programs (Informatics)
9. Applicants Who Need Assistance
If you need assistance due to disability, submit a designated application form, a medical certificate, and a copy of their disability certificate to the Division of Admission (1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken, 305-8577, Japan) by following dates:
- July Selection Process： May 24 (Wed), 2023
- August Selection Process： July 3(Mon), 2023
- January to February Selection Process： November 27 (Mon), 2023
Examples of considerations:
- Use of a computer for writing, vision aid, hearing aid, and other aids
- Sign language interpreter and other assistants
To request these accommodations, applicants must submit documents to prove their condition.
10. Information and Regulations for Examinees
We will post the “Information and Regulations for the Oral Examination” on our website（https://informatics.tsukuba.ac.jp/en/admission-information-en/admission/examination）.
【Estimated Release Dates】
- July Selection Process： 2:00 p.m., June 16 (Fri), 2023
- August Selection Process： 2:00 p.m., Aug 4 (Fri), 2023
- January to February Selection Process： 2:00 p.m., January 9 (Tue), 2024
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application guidelines, contact us at:
tosyoss-daigakuin at un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Please change “ at ” to @.)
1-2, Kasuga, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken, 305-8550, Japan
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday except national holidays.
12. Disclosure of Admission Examination Results
The following disclosure is made upon request in relation to the performance of an applicant who was unsuccessful in the entrance examination for the Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, (Doctoral Program in Informatics).
- Contents of Disclosure
Total Score of the Candidate Who Failed the Examination
※ However, the results will not be disclosed if:
(1) Absentee from one or more subjects
The Examinee Himself /Herself
- How to Request
Please send your request by mail, enclosing the following.
(1) Request Form for Disclosure of Admission Information
(2) Examination Voucher (to be returned at the time of disclosure)
(If you have lost the examination voucher, a copy of your student ID, driver’s license, etc.)
(3) Reply Envelope (long size #3) with your name and address written on it and a 434 Yen Stamp Affixed.
However, if you are an outside Japan resident, please inquire by E-mail to the billing office.
- Request Period
May 1, 2024 – May 31, 2024
- Disclosure Method
Disclosed information will be mailed to the person in question after the deadline of the request period.
- Billing Office
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
Division Graduate Admissions Office, University of Tsukuba
E-mail: dai.daigakuinka at un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Please change “ at ” to @)