Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences
General Admission Examination for Master’s Program in Sport and Olympic Studies, Degree Programs in Comprehensive Human Sciences, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba
5. Application Procedure
- Fill out the application form on the Web Entry System and submit the information.
Applications can be submitted via the Web Entry System.
【Web Entry System Period】
Monday, 20 January 2020, 12:00 pm to Thursday, 20 February 2020, 3:00 pm (JST).
* Once you submit your application, you will no longer be able to edit the information. Review carefully before clicking on the “Submit to Apply” button.
- Submit the originals or certified copies of all the required certificates and supporting documents to TIAS Admission office by registered mail or courier service with “Address Sheet” glued on the envelope. The documents must be received no later than Friday, 6 March 2020, 5:00 pm (JST).
This deadline will be strictly enforced. If any documents are missing or not received by the deadline, application procedure will be deemed incomplete and your application will be rejected.
[Certificates and supporting documents required to be submitted by registered mail or courier service]
All applicants: (Expected) Graduation Certificate, Academic Transcript, Letter of Recommendation
Applicants who meet specific conditions: Degree Certificate, TOEIC Official Score Certificate, TOEFL Examinee’s Score Record, IELTS (Academic Module) Official Test Report Form, Certificate of English program completion, Letter of Approval for Taking the Examination, Certificate of Government Sponsored Foreign Student, Copy of “Application Completed” Page of Examination Fee Payment by Credit Card/ Receipt Portion (Certificate of Payment) of Examination Fee StatementAddress:
Tsukuba International Academy for Sport Studies (TIAS), Academic Service Office for the Art and Sport Sciences Area, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken 305-8574 Japan
- Submitted certificates and supporting documents will not be returned in principle.
Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Notice/Warning for Submission
If any submitted documents are found to have been falsified, you will be disqualified, even if you have already been accepted or enrolled.