Admission Guidelines for Graduate Admission 2023 (Additional Recruitment)
Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba and Graduate School of Physical Education, National Institute of Fitness and Sports in KANOYA
Joint Master’s Program in International Development and Peace through Sport
Click here for more details about the program.
Objective of Joint Master’s Program
The objective of Joint Master’s Program in International Development and Peace through Sport is “to educate persons who will contribute to the development of international peace, friendship and development of individuals and societies through studies of theoretical and practical knowledge of sport, physical education and health in English.”
Main Features of Joint Master’s Program
1. Admission Capacity
3 students in total
|University of Tsukuba||National Institute of Fitness and Sports in KANOYA|
*This recruitment is ONLY open to applicants who are to be enrolled in National Institute of Fitness and Sports in KANOYA.
- Note 1:Time of entrance is April.
- Note 2:You shall apply to the university where your prospective supervisor belongs to. After enrollment, you are to study at the university you applied to and are to be treated as a student of the university regarding matters such as payment of tuition or application for scholarship.
Applicants must meet one of the following educational requirement criteria, (1) to (5):
- (1)Have graduated or expect to graduate from a four-year university by March 2023
- (2)Have earned or expect to earn a bachelor’s degree by March 2023
- (3)Have completed or expect to complete a 16-year school education curriculum in foreign countries by March
- (4)Have been designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- (5)Have been recognized by the Joint Master’s Program through the eligibility screening to have academic ability equivalent or superior to a university graduate and will be 22 years of age or older by March 2023
(Click here for more information: check your qualifications and the necessity of eligibility screening other than above.)