Admission Guidelines for Graduate Admission 2023 (Additional Recruitment)
Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba and Graduate School of Physical Education, National Institute of Fitness and Sports in KANOYA
Joint Master’s Program in International Development and Peace through Sport
Click here for more details about the program.
7. Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
Announcement of Acceptance
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 10:00 a.m.
The examinee numbers of successful applicants will be posted on the Joint Master’s Program website. Acceptance letters will be sent out to successful applicants on the same day by registered mail. The examinee numbers will remain on the website for a week.
We will not respond to questions about the acceptance by phone or any other methods.
Enrollment procedure guidelines (enclosed with documents to be submitted) will be sent with acceptance letters to successful applicants. Refer to the guidelines for the necessary procedures within the application period specified below (1). The successful applicants need to notify us in advance if they are moving house permanently before the date above or travelling when the documents are expected to be delivered.
If applicants cannot finish the procedure within the period, they shall lose the eligibility for enrollment.
- Application Period: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 – Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- 1)By hand: 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. at the date above
- 2)By mail: No later than Wednesday, March 22, 2023 5:15 p.m.
- Documents to be Submitted
- 1)Admission Ticket for Examination
- 3)Identical photograph of the applicant (4 x 3cm headshot, with no hats: 1 piece)
- 4)Graduate (Completion) certificate (If it is not available in time, submit it as it becomes available.)
- 5)Other documents (specified in the procedure guidelines)
- Payment for Admission
- 1)Admission fee: JPY 282,000 (estimated amount)
- 2)Tuition fees: The first semester: JPY 267,900 (estimated amount)
Annual Total: JPY 535,800 (estimated amount)
- a)The admission and tuition fees above are the estimated amount. Applicants will be notified if there is a price change.
- b)Tuition fees are subject to change after enrollment.
- 3)Miscellaneous fees
- Entrance fees for the welfare association: JPY 2,000 (Not necessary for graduates of National Institute of Fitness and Sports in KANOYA)
- Personal Accident Insurance for Students Pursuing Education and Research (including the additional coverage for commuting accidents) (2years): JPY 1,750
- Liability Insurance coupled with “Gakkensai”(“Futaibaiseki”) (2years): JPY 680
- The additional fees are necessary if you are applying to comprehensive accident insurance.