Degree Programs in Humanities and Social Sciences
9. Applicants Who Need Assistance
If you need assistance at the time of the entrance examination due to disability, contact the Division of Admission by the following dates:
- July Selection Process： May 25, 2022
- October Selection Process： August 31, 2022
- January to February Selection Process： November 25, 2022
Click here to send your request.
10. Information and Instructions for Examinees
“Information and Instructions for Examinees” will be posted on our website.
【Estimated Release Dates】
- July Selection Process： June 17, 2022
- October Selection Process： September 26, 2022
- January to February Selection Process： January 10, 2023
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application guidelines, contact us at:
University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8571 Japan
Hours: 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday except national holidays and the year-end/New year holiday.
Security Export Control
University of Tsukuba has established the University of Tsukuba Rules on Security Export Control in accordance with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, and conducts strict examinations for acceptance of international students, etc. International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in said regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.