Degree Programs in Humanities and Social Sciences
5. Application Procedure
- Visit the Web Entry System to apply. Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make edits. Be sure to double-check before proceeding.
- July Selection Process： May 27, 2022 (from noon JST) – June 3, 2022 (by 3 p.m. JST)
- October Selection Process： September 2, 2022 (from noon JST) – September 16, 2022 (by 3 p.m. JST)
- January to February Selection Process： December 1, 2022 (from noon JST) – December 16, 2022 (by 3 p.m. JST)
- Submit originals of all required documents to the university by registered mail, and these must be received by the deadline. When you submit your application online, the system will ask you to create an Address Sheet in PDF format. Print out the sheet and attach it to the envelope for your required documents.
If your documents are not received by the deadline, your application will be considered incomplete and you will not be able to take the exam.
- July Selection Process： June 3, 2022 (by 3 p.m. JST)
- October Selection Process： September 16, 2022 (by 3 p.m. JST)
- January to February Selection Process： December 16, 2022 (by 3 p.m. JST)
【Place to Submit】
Refer to “11. Contact Us”
Refer to “3. Web Entry and Documents to be Submitted”
- After you have completed the application procedure on the Web Entry System, you are not allowed to change your program of choice.
- All submitted documents will not be returned in principle. Only certificates for which the original cannot be reissued, they will be returned upon request as follows at the time of submission. Documents will not be returned even if the request is made after submission.
＜Returning by mail＞
Submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a note indicating which certificates you wish to have returned, along with certificates and other documents. They will be returned after the announcement of acceptance.
＜Return at the examination venues or at the Academic Service Office＞
Submit a note stating which certificates you wish to have returned and how you wish to receive them, along with the certificates.
- Examination fees are non-refundable.
- If you have any questions about the curriculum or research fields, contact the office for your desired programs.