Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Programs (Medical Sciences) (Four-year)
7. Testing Location, Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
University of Tsukuba (1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken)
[Refer to the “Information and Hints for Examinees” in “10. Instructions for Taking the Examination” for details.]
Announcement of Acceptance
Tuesday, September 12 – Tuesday, September 19, 2017 (Note) September 18 is national holiday.
The examinee numbers of the successful applicants will be posted on the website.
An acceptance letter will be sent to successful applicants on the same day by registered mail.
- (1)Enrollment procedure guidelines (enclosed with documents to be submitted) will be sent to successful applicants on Friday, February 16, 2018. Refer to the guidelines to take necessary procedures.
Applicants with a job (except part-time workers) must submit a document (either an order to attend a training course, a certification of leave of absence, or an approval for enrollment) issued by their supervisors as well.
- (2)Fees required upon enrollment
- 1.Admission fee
282,000 Japanese Yen (non-refundable)
- 2.Tuition fees
The first semester (April – September): 267,900 Japanese Yen
The second semester (October – March): 267,900 Japanese Yen
(Annual Total: 535,800 Japanese Yen)
- 1. Fees are subject to change upon and after enrollment.
- 2. Government-sponsored foreign students and students, who complete a Master’s Program at a University of Tsukuba Graduate School in March 2018 and proceed to enroll in a program in Medical Sciences (Doctoral Program in Biomedical Sciences or Doctoral Program in Clinical Sciences) of the University of Tsukuba Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, are exempt from the admission fee.
- 1.Admission fee
- (3)Foreign national applicants must acquire a status of residence for enrollment in a graduate school, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), prior to enrollment procedures.
Applicants who wish to enroll in the University of Tsukuba as a foreign student must acquire the status of residence of “College Student.”