Degree Programs in Systems and Information Engineering,
Life and Earth Sciences, Comprehensive Human Sciences
Doctoral Program in Life Science Innovation
Click here for more details about the program.
7. Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
Announcement of Acceptance
- August Selection Process: September 16, 2022
- January to February Selection Process: February 15, 2023
The examinee numbers of successful applicants will be posted on our website. The notification will be sent to applicants by email.
- Enrollment Procedure
An enrollment packet (which contain documents to be submitted before entrance) will be sent to successful applicants.
As soon as the shipping date is determined, it will be announced on the application website (https://eng.ap-graduate.tsukuba.ac.jp/).
The successful applicants need to notify us in advance if they are moving permanently before the date above or going away when the documents are expected to be delivered.
- The documents should be mailed using a designated envelope (which will be sent to you together with the Enrollment Procedure Guidelines) by early March 2023. The deadline will be shown in Enrollment Procedure Guidelines.
- Expenses Required upon Entrance
- (a) Entrance fees are 282,000 Japanese Yen (non-refundable).
- (b) Tuition: The tuition for the first semester of the 2022 academic year (April – September) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. The tuition for the second semester (October – March) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. (Yearly Amount: 535,800 Japanese Yen)
If fees are revised before entrance or while enrolled in this Graduate School, the revised tuition fees will be applied.The entrance fees are exempted from those who are the Government-Sponsored (Japanese Government Monbukagakusho scholarship) international students or who complete our master’s in March 2023 (enrollment in April 2023) or in September 2023 (enrollment in October 2023) and continues to take our doctoral program.
- All applicants with a job (except part-time) need a document or a letter (ex; an order for a training course, a letter of leave of absence, or an approval letter) from the employer to prove that you are available to complete the program.
- International applicants must acquire a Status of Residence suitable for entrance to a graduate school, following the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), before beginning enrollment procedures. Those who wish to enter this program as an international student must acquire Status of Residence as a “Student.”