Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences
Master’s Programs (Medical Sciences)
1. Number of Students to be Admitted
|Program||Number of Students to be Admitted||Remarks|
|Master’s Program in Medical Sciences||50||The number includes a few students who apply for the Cooperative Graduate School System, foreign exchange students, and who are admitted through the Special Selection of Working Individuals.|
- Click here for the Cooperative Graduate School System.
- Time of entrance is April.
2. Eligibility for Application
Applicants will be deemed eligible if they meet one of the following requirements:
And also, applicants for Special Selection of Working Individuals Examination must have at least 2 year of working experience (full-time or part-time) by March 2018.
- Individuals who have graduated or who will graduate from a Japanese four-year university by March 2018
(Applicants for Special Selection of Working Individuals Examination must have graduated from a four-year university.)
- Individuals who have earned or will earn a bachelor’s degree in Japan by March 2018
(Applicants for Special Selection of Working Individuals Examination must have earned a bachelor’s degree in Japan.)
- Individuals who have completed or expect to complete a 16-year school education curriculum in a foreign country by March 2018
- Individuals who have been designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Individuals who have been recognized by the University of Tsukuba Graduate School through the eligibility screening to have academic ability equivalent or superior to a university graduate and will be 22 years of age or older by March 2018