Degree Programs in Systems and Information Engineering,
Life and Earth Sciences, Comprehensive Human Sciences
Master’s Program in Life Science Innovation
Click here for more details about the program.
7. Announcement of Acceptance and Enrollment Procedure
Announcement of Acceptance
- August Selection Process： September 14, 2023 10:00am
- January to February Selection Process： February 15, 2024 10:00am
The examinee numbers of successful applicants will be posted on our website. The notification will be sent to applicants by registered mail on the same day.
Note: If you are not at home on the day of delivery, an ‘absentee delivery notice’ will be left in your mailbox. Please make sure you receive it within a week, for example by requesting re-delivery from the post office.
- An enrollment packet (which contain documents to be submitted before entrance) will be sent to successful applicant.
【Date of dispatch: for entrants in April 2024】
- November 1 (Wed.) 2023 (successful applicants for the August Selection Process)
- February 15 (Thu.) 2024 (successful applicants for the January-February Selection Process)
Sent out in two installments.
【Date of dispatch: for entrants in October 2024】
- Late June 2024
Note: Successful applicants need to notify us of their new address at least a few days in advance if they will be moving home permanently before the above date or travelling when the documents are expected to be delivered.
In the event of a long-term absence due to a return home, etc…. applicants should take measures such as changing their address to that of a person who can receive deliveries on their behalf.
All applicants with a full-time job must submit a document or letter from their employer providing that they are available to complete the program (e.g., an order for a training course, a letter of absence, or an approval letter)
- Expenses Required upon Entrance
- (a) Entrance fees are 282,000 Japanese Yen (non-refundable).
- (b) Tuition: The tuition for the first semester of the 2022 academic year (April – September) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. The tuition for the second semester (October – March) is 267,900 Japanese Yen. (Yearly Amount: 535,800 Japanese Yen)
(1) If fees are revised before entrance or while enrolled in this Graduate School, the revised tuition fees will be applied.
(2)However, the Entrance fees are exempted for those who are.
・The government-Sponsored (Japanese Government Monbukagakusho scholarship.
- All applicants with a job (except part-time) need a document or a letter (ex; an order for a training course, a letter of leave of absence, or an approval letter) from the employer to prove that you are available to complete the program.
- International applicants must acquire a Status of Residence suitable for entrance to a graduate school, following the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Cabinet Order No. 319 of 1951), before beginning enrollment procedures. Those who wish to enter this program as an international student must acquire Status of Residence as a “Student”.