Degree Programs in Systems and Information Engineering,
Life and Earth Sciences, Comprehensive Human Sciences
Master’s Program in Life Science Innovation
Click here for more details about the program.
8. Applicants Who Need Considerations
If you need considerations due to disability, contact the Division of Admission, Department of Educational Promotion by following dates:
- August Selection Process： July 3, 2023
- January to February Selection Process： November 27, 2022
9. Instructions for Taking the Examination
“Information and Instructions for Examinees” will be sent by email by following dates:
- August Selection Process： August 4, 2023
- January to February Selection Process： January 9, 2024
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact us at:
School of Integrative and Global Majors, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba-city, Ibaraki 305-8577 Japan
(Remove “#” from the above e-mail address before sending mail.)
Hours: 9:00am to 12:15pm and 1:15pm to 5:00pm (Japan time) on Monday through Friday except for Sundays, Saturdays and national holidays
Disclosure of Admission Examination Results
The Following disclosure is made in relation to the performance of a candidate who was unsuccessful in the entrance examination for the Master’s Program in Life Science Innovation.
- Contents of Disclosure
Total Score of the Candidate Who Failed the Examination
The Examinee Himself /Herself
- How to Request
Please Send Your Request by Mail, Enclosing the Following
(1) Request Form for Disclosure of Admission Information
(2) Examination Voucher (to be returned at the time of disclosure)
(If you have lost the Examination Voucher, a copy of your Student ID, Driver’s License, etc.)
(3) Reply Envelope (long size #3) with your Name and Address written on it and a 434 Yen Stamp Affixed.
However, if you are an Overseas Resident, Please Inquire by E-mail to the Billing Office.
- Request Period
May 1, 2024 – May 31, 2024
- Disclosure Method
Disclosed Information will be mailed to the Person in Question Sequentially after the Deadline of the Request Period.
- Billing Office
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
Division Graduate Admissions Office, University of Tsukuba
E-mail: dai.daigakuinka#@#un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Remove “#” from the above e-mail address before sending mail.)